[Market-farming] odd request for the list

Todd Lister toddlister1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:27:22 EST 2011

The environment has always been my #1 issue in just about everything but the
biggie he failed to mention is the totally compromised food chain and its
devastating effect on peoples health, especially children.  I believe this
is certainly the reason organics have become so popular. Food from the
commercial food chain is simply nothing like it was 40 years ago. I fear it.
Todd Lister
Veribest Farm