[Market-farming] Fwd: [COMFOOD:] We Need Your Voice: Please Take the Beginning Farmer Policy Survey Today!

Deb Taft growbd at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 20:58:40 EST 2011

Data on the challenges faced by today’s young and beginning farmers is hard to come by.  That’s why the National Young Farmers’ Coalition,  in partnership with the Greenhorns and Beginningfarmers.org, is  conducting a national survey to understand what’s working for beginning  farmers, what’s not, and what policies you'd like to see in the next  Farm Bill.
The survey data will be used to identify the the needs  of the next generation and to develop a beginning farmers’  policy platform.

The goal is 1,500 surveys—and we need your help to reach it: If you’re a farmer, please take the survey now—and afterwards, please send it to five farmer friends. Send the link far and wide: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NYFC

Surveys responses are due by April 1, 2011. Please direct any questions to Lindsey Lusher Shute, Lindsey at youngfarmers.org.
--
Taylor Reid
Doctoral Candidate in Community Food & Agriculture, Michigan State University

FOR SUBSCRIBING AND UNSUBSCRIBING TO COMFOOD, AND FOR ALL POSTING GUIDELINES,
PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK :http://foodsecurity.org/Comfood_Posting_Guidelines.pdf