[Market-farming] The Sunday Times: Farmers' markets sell 'supermarket' foods

Wiediger, Alison alison.wiediger at hart.kyschools.us
Wed Mar 2 12:08:05 EST 2011

Hmmm....interesting thought. Are we sure it has not yet been done?  And, then how do "we", whoever we is, decide "who" can use it?

  I agree, it would be wonderful to have some control, but the 'guvmint' doing it is scary. Ten years is a long time to wait for a definition of 'local' or 'farmers market'.  And, although California seems to do some of thus,  in our state, I am pretty sure that the "powers" don't understand themselves the difference.  It just is never easy, is it?

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

Sent from my iPad