[Market-farming] The Sunday Times: Farmers’ markets sell ‘supermarket’ foods

Wiediger, Alison alison.wiediger at hart.kyschools.us
Wed Mar 2 10:00:30 EST 2011

And worse, I think, is that too many just don't care.  It's "called" a farmers market, so I can feel virtuous shopping there. Don't confuse me with "producer only" vs "resale". We have spent 8 years trying to get the word out, with no support from local government, and still, in a fairly small town, 'most' customers just don't "get it". But, we just have to keep trying.  We police ourselves, and would prefer that, at least for now.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

Sent from my iPad