[Market-farming] drip tape chewing

cjmaness at juno.com cjmaness at juno.com
Mon Jun 27 14:19:09 EDT 2011

We've tried it all, and nothing works. It's frustrating. We turn on the water and spend hours every day walking the lines and fixing leaks. We get the tiny little holes that I think are from voles. Then, we get huge, chewed up gaps where that section of drip has to be replaced. I'm guessing rats? Then, there's the coyotes who just pull the caps off the ends and let all the water run out.

I carry my drip tape repair bucket with me every where I go.

Carla
Perkins, OK 102 with the heat index