[Market-farming] repeated junk emails Nosacek

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 25 21:26:14 EDT 2011

On Jun 25, 2011, at 9:03 PM, Bill Bradshaw wrote:

> You could just delete them. Works for me. Bill in Texas

Of course I can do that; and have been doing it. But, for one thing,
we sometimes have people unfamiliar with the net reading this list,
who may not know better than to click on the links; and, for another,
if repeated junk mail is allowed on the list, the list will eventually
fill up with the stuff, and people may stop reading it.