[Market-farming] pruning cukes--pro and con

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:51:48 EDT 2011

Yes.  They are watered with drip and there is minimal moisture on the leaves
- a little from condensation coming off the plastic in the morning and some
from wind-blown rain, but overall the foliage is dry which really seems to
reduce the spread of downy mildew.  I usually see some mildew later in the
season and use some kaligreen to try to manage it.

Andy