[Market-farming] Entrust

Steve Diver steved at ipa.net
Thu Jun 23 10:30:27 EDT 2011

This CDMS link worked better when I tried.

Dow AgroSciences USA_Entrust Naturalyte Insecticide - Speciman Label Nov
2011
http://www.cdms.net/LDat/ld62B024.pdf

TIRMS-net is another good source for quick label access.
http://tirmsdev.com/index.php

But the TIRMSnet label for Entrust was dated 2006 vs the 2011 version on
CDMS,
so it's good to know about both sites.

I don't see how you can measure this ultra small amount for a backpack
sprayer
without a digital gram scale.

Steve Diver