[Market-farming] Wholesale questions

Harriet Allen hattie_allen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 18:41:15 EDT 2011

Email has been by far the best for me.  The phone is time consuming and I can answer email on my time.  I was using spreadsheets for a long time, but when orders got too numerous I finally invested in Quickbooks Online.  It is very reasonable...something like $12 a month...and I save so much time I think it is completely worth it.  I also can upgrade it to include payroll one of these days. Right now, I just use Quickbooks to do Invoices and track payments and it has really taken the nightmare out of that process.  I make so many fewer mistakes and can bring up old orders easily.

Hattie's Garden
Lewes, DE 19958Zone 7A