[Market-farming] wholesale questions

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Fri Jun 17 09:26:49 EDT 2011

Been considering doing just that and rolling over to a Google only system.

Its been tough though since I have everything based on a Mac System that is A) idiot proof (good for me) and B) works seamlessly together.  Now that we have a garden manager who uses a non Mac system and and a different smart phone this makes a whole lot more sense.  Transition will have to happen during winter though to give me enough time to properly build the system.

Richard