[Market-farming] wholesale questions

Rob Wallbridge rob at songberry.ca
Thu Jun 16 21:50:55 EDT 2011

Check our Small Farm Central (www.smallfarmcentral.com
<http://www.smallfarmcentral.com/> ). They have an E-commerce feature that
they do as either part of a website or as a standalone service. It's a
monthly fee, so you can turn it on and off as you please, and only pay for
the months when you're actually using it. I moved my website over to their
service this spring and have had great service from them - planning to
activate an on-line ordering feature as soon as we finally get enough
produce to justify it - boy, things have been slow this year!

Cheers,

Rob

Rob Wallbridge

Songberry Organic Farm