[Market-farming] wholesale questions

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Thu Jun 16 21:12:45 EDT 2011

Look at localdirt.com.  They are a grant funded start up, free.  They will
ask I think under $400/year for those who sell to businesses in future years
when grant funding runs out.  I personally have used locallygrown.net and
LOVED it.  It is more flexible, but maybe not as 'professional" for actual
food businesses.

I am going to trial localdirt.com this summer with a couple of folks because
they have it set up so folks can easily make a "buying club", and that is
something we want to push as we start a fall/winter market.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      facebook/rhomestead

Wendell Berry