[Market-farming] scape pricing

Thomas P Hurtgen hurtgenmeadows at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:21:30 EDT 2011

Rivka and others,  Thanks for the good advise on selling garlic
scapes.  I've finished harvesting mine -- about 350.  I cut a stem of
about 7 inches plus the bulb.  Can each "vase" full of about 100 be
put in the walk-in cooler, maybe with a damp towel covering them?
Thanks for any storage advise you can pass along.

Tom (7B)
Thomas P Hurtgen
hurtgenmeadows at gmail.com