[Market-farming] scape pricing

Don Lareau dlareau at tds.net
Mon Jun 13 11:17:24 EDT 2011

Just talked with a guy who, if he can not get enough from us will be buying
from a reseller in Portland for $12/lb!!!  That means some growers are
getting $6/lb at least, we were selling for $5/lb at market and selling out
a handful does not weigh that much but it takes effort to move them, educate
educate and recipes.

Zephyros Farm and Garden

Daphne Yannakakis and Don Lareau

11466 3725 Rd.