[Market-farming] scape pricing

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Mon Jun 13 11:14:53 EDT 2011

I also have more detailed question, re what part sold vs price.  I harvest
at first bend so tender, and pull the scape out or snap it off, with stem
attached.  I have a friend who sells to restaurants who says they only want
the tips.  So, I assume only tips sells for a lot more than tips with tender
stems?

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      facebook/rhomestead