[Market-farming] Summer lettuces (was What will you be planting this month?)

Wiediger, Alison alison.wiediger at hart.kyschools.us
Mon Jun 13 08:39:18 EDT 2011

The best we have found is Jericho, a large framed green romaine.  All others that we have tried,  no matter what their descriptions say about heat tolerance, have gotten bitter before growing large enough to sell in our south central Kentucky summers.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

Sent from my iPad