[Market-farming] Buckwheat

grizzdover at gmail.com grizzdover at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:21:13 EDT 2011

Thanks, Richard.  I have accepted it is going to be a "weed" later on I will
have to deal with.  From what I have heard, it may be more "pleasant" to
deal with then others and I think I'm willing to take a chance.  By two
crops, do you mean seed it twice or let the first go to seed to generate a
second crop?  Are you saying not to use it as a companion because it will be
a "weed" to deal with later or is there some other reason?

Thanks for all the info,

Ben Saunders
Turtle Farm
Granger, Iowa