[Market-farming] scape pricing

grizzdover at gmail.com grizzdover at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:12:55 EDT 2011

Hello All,

We also do scapes at 5/$1.00.  Like Richard said, the chefs I deal with
really crave them.  Another great recipe to promote them is to roast/grill
them and put them in a food processor with soft butter to create a garlic
butter.

Ben Saunders
Farm Manager
Turtle Farm Certifed Organic Fruits, Veggies and Herbs
Granger, Iowa
www.turtle-farm.com