[Market-farming] What will you be planting this month?

Mac gofish54 at centurytel.net
Sun Jun 12 15:45:49 EDT 2011

We plant mostly fall broccoli and only fall cauliflower.  The date here
is July 25, but I am going to go earlier this year while the market I
go to is more active.  The main problem with the late planting are the
white butterflies which are going strong at that time.  Last year, I
had them landing on the flats as we carried them down the rows.  We use
a lot of Bt to get them worm free.

The heat doesn't seem to be a factor when they are young.   mac