[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 101, Issue 16

Nomizuni nomizuni at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:28:19 EDT 2011

Barb,

Johnny's also carries longer lengths:  Hortonova 13FG - 79" x 250'.  Also
see American Nettings and Fabric Company at
www.americannettings.com/commercial-trellis-netting/. Be sure to look at the
commercial section for longer lengths. They will cut the larger rolls into
smaller lengths, but the price is higher/foot. I use this type of netting
for both peas and pole beans. I support it with 8-foot t-posts.  Works well.

Beth
Colorado

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:54:11 -0600

Subject: [Market-farming] bean trellising