[Market-farming] CPB

Pam Twin Oaks pam at twinoaks.org
Thu Jun 9 14:22:28 EDT 2011

Dave

We use spinosad to kill our CPB. One spraying has done it this year.
Sometimes we do a spot spray after some days to catch any we missed. There
are OMRI forms of spinosad, which tend to be large expensive quantities. We
use a spray sold by Seven Springs in Virginia
http://www.7springsfarm.com/catalog.html#PestMan, available in small sizes
as well as large.

Dave said:
"Our populations are not in the emergency range yet, but we are seeing some
CPB pressure so I'll try to start usinPam Dawling, Twin Oaks Community,
Louisa, VA. 100F todayg the Mycotrol as soon as it arrives.  If anyone has
any experience with that product I'd love to hear about it.  I'm hoping it
will prevent much hatching from happening...we just found a few eggs for the
first time yesterday in our patches."

Pam Dawling, Twin Oaks Community, Louisa, VA. 100F today