[Market-farming] Colorado Potato Beetles

Rob Wallbridge rob at songberry.ca
Thu Jun 9 13:42:14 EDT 2011

Hi Dave,

I used neem oil last year against CPB on my potatoes and eggplant. It was
very effective against the immature bugs, but didn't seem to provide total
control of the adults.

Spinosad is marketed as Entrust here in Canada, too, and it is definitely
the organic control of choice. However, it is only available in relatively
large formats, and you need to have your pesticide application license in
order to purchase and apply it.

Cheers,

Rob

Rob Wallbridge