[Market-farming] snap clips

Marlin Burkholder burkholders at glenecofarm.com
Wed Jun 8 22:22:27 EDT 2011

Why wouldn¹t those little black spring clips available at Staples work?
They come in various sizes and I am sure they are much cheaper than
Johnney¹s clips.   I use the one inch wide ones to clip price cards onto
card holders on my market stand and to hold down my papers beside the cash
box.   I used the smaller size clipped around a half inch piece of split
plastic soda straw to hold tomato grafts last year‹much cheaper than the
spring grafting clips sold by Johnneys.

Marlin
Glen Eco Farm in Virginia