[Market-farming] snap clips

stonecirclefarm tds.net stonecirclefarm at tds.net
Wed Jun 8 14:55:55 EDT 2011

Does anyone know if "snap clips" --plastic clips to secure plastic or row
cover to hoops -- are available in local hardware / home improvement
stores?  I can order them from Johnny's but was hoping to get them quicker
(and cheaper).  Do any other farm/garden supply companies carry them besides
Johnny's?  Thanks.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/market-farming/attachments/20110608/87a96fd2/attachment.html 

More information about the Market-farming mailing list