[Market-farming] Broccoli Variety

Barking Cat Farm barkingcatfarm at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 8 09:40:36 EDT 2011

Carla,

Are you getting fairly large heads on your go to varieties? And do you have any yield estimates? We have about 100' of broccoli in, including Blue Wind, and haven't gotten decent sized heads and our yield is low. Since we're close zone wise, your experience is extremely helpful.

Thanks,
Kim
Barking Cat Farm
NE Texas where it is really hot with 100 degrees in the forecast