[Market-farming] Broccoli Variety

cjmaness at juno.com cjmaness at juno.com
Wed Jun 8 08:19:43 EDT 2011

We grow Packman, Everest, and Premium Crop. Spring and fall, year after year. We trial as many "new to us" varieties as we can each year, but these are the 3 we stick with. Our temps are in the mid to high 90's right now and we're still picking broccoli.
We grew Blue Wind for the first time this spring and we harvested very little. It bolted before the heads sized up.
I'm not sure if these varieties are available organic. We get our seed from Rupp.
Carla
Perkins, OK