[Market-farming] Broccoli Variety

grizzdover at gmail.com grizzdover at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:31:07 EDT 2011

For the second year in a row I've had 'Nutribud' bolt on me very quickly.
Last year was "cooler" spring and this year was a "hotter" one, and none of
my other varieties (Greenking, BlueWind, and Fiesta) have had the bolting
like 'Nutribud' "for me".  Does anyone know of another"early" broccoli
variety (hopefully with the seeds available organic) for me to try next
season?

Thanks,
Ben