[Market-farming] question on Neem usage

Joan Vibert joan at windwalker-farm.com
Tue Jun 7 09:36:23 EDT 2011

Thanks, Rivka ­ their website totally sucks!

From: Road's End Farm <organic87 at frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:04:41 -0400
To: Market Farming <market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [Market-farming] question on Neem usage

On Jun 7, 2011, at 8:58 AM, Joan Vibert wrote:

>  I want to try using Neem on the newly arrived squash bugs in our high tunnel
> but unfortunately the instructions in the ³booklet² attached to the bottle are
> stuck together and I can¹t find the correct rate ­ it¹s 2 tablespoons to
> _____________.  The product I have is Natural Guard Neem Py.   Any one have an
> amount for me ­ is it per gallon/quart/what?
>
>  Joan
>  Windwalker Farm
>  Ottawa, KS

If you google "Natural Guard Neem Py label" I think that first link on the
page might be the label; it's a PDF and I don't need it, so I didn't
download it to check.

If that link's not the label, probably something else in the first couple
pages of results will be the label. There may be additonal useful
information on it besides the rate. Downloaded labels can be really handy
when the label on the bottle gets messed up.

address and password):