[Market-farming] question on Neem usage

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Tue Jun 7 09:04:41 EDT 2011

On Jun 7, 2011, at 8:58 AM, Joan Vibert wrote:

> I want to try using Neem on the newly arrived squash bugs in our
> high tunnel but unfortunately the instructions in the “booklet”
> attached to the bottle are stuck together and I can’t find the
> correct rate – it’s 2 tablespoons to _____________.  The product I
> have is Natural Guard Neem Py.   Any one have an amount for me – is
> it per gallon/quart/what?
>
> Joan
> Windwalker Farm
> Ottawa, KS

If you google "Natural Guard Neem Py label" I think that first link on
the page might be the label; it's a PDF and I don't need it, so I
didn't download it to check.

If that link's not the label, probably something else in the first
couple pages of results will be the label. There may be additonal
useful information on it besides the rate. Downloaded labels can be
really handy when the label on the bottle gets messed up.