[Market-farming] Old drip tape--why does some last longer?

Marty Kraft martyk at allspecies.org
Mon Jun 6 10:00:51 EDT 2011

I just sent this message, Where can growers recycle your plastic drip
tape after is gets holes in it?
Thanks, to Jain the name on my new box od drip tape at, http://
www.jains.com/Reachus/reachus.htm
Maybe others could send to their tape manufacturers to at least get
them thinking about it.
Thanks
For a world that makes more sense.
Marty