[Market-farming] Old drip tape--why does some last longer?

Jay Sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 22:53:38 EDT 2011

I would agree with Richard.  I am on year two of my Aquaa traxx 10 mil.  Except for the new planting areas this year and a few careless run in's with the tiller or lawn mower.

I left some of it out in the field, buried under the ground and I pulled some up.  The stuff I left buried never leaked. The stuff I pulled up and "stored" got folds in it and caused some pin hole leaks.  I will just leave it in the ground this year.

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More

Clay Center, Kansas

www.jaysjellies.com

http://highfarming.blogspot.com/