[Market-farming] Old Drip Tape

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sat Jun 4 21:37:31 EDT 2011

Stapling plastic to wood studs for hoophouse endwalls.
As the "ropes" that keep rollup sides from billowing out.
As "rope" to keep caterpillar tunnels and quickhoops tied down.
For use inside the hoophouse, where shorter lengths work.

Struggle with the economics of re-use. I do it, but costs more in time
trying to find pieces long enough without holes, even for patch strips, than
using new.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com      facebook/rhomestead