[Market-farming] Irene????

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 30 21:46:40 EDT 2011

Interesting. I would have thought they would think it a useful safety
measure.

And, while it's isolated, it wouldn't be reading as putting anything
into the system, would it? if not, then if anything, you'd be out
credit, not given extra credit.

However, I am not (obviously) the one setting the rules.