[Market-farming] Pole beans (was Harvest cart - Crawler or Drangen)

MAsteveINE MAsteveINE at 207me.com
Thu Aug 25 07:59:47 EDT 2011

1. Post are cut here on the place a bit over 8 feet long, in place the top wire is at
a bit over 7 feet.

2. With few constraints on space and time here I am experimenting to see if I can
get rid of the major tangle that i have in the lower 3 feet of the trellis.

MAsteveINE
.

Steve:
1. Are posts 8 foot total, or 8 foot above the ground?
2. I'll be interested to hear how your wider plant spacing works out for yield. That is
considerably thinner than I plant mine.

  Richard Robinson