[Market-farming] Too many farmer's markets?

clearviewfarm at bluefrog.com clearviewfarm at bluefrog.com
Wed Aug 24 13:30:31 EDT 2011

Good point, Rivka.  If you consider how much effort and/or money is spent on promoting farmers markets, I'll bet that you'll find that it pales in comparison to grocery stores and other food marketing venues.  Just because we setup a market and , we are not guaranteed that people will show up.  So, what's the best way to go about getting people there?  I don't have a simple, cut and dried answer.  Any one else care to comment?

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522