[Market-farming] Too many farmer's markets?

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 24 09:02:16 EDT 2011

The question is, can we increase the size of the pie they say we're
slicing too thin?

Farmer's markets still have a tiny percentage of the customers who buy
all their produce at grocery stores. If we could get, say, 10% of
those people to stop at the market first, we'd all have more business
than we'd know what to do with.