[Market-farming] Topping Brussels Sprouts "Early"

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 22:15:35 EDT 2011

Ben we start topping on the 4th of July every year, giving us spouts by the
 first of August, or if it rains we will start getting big enough sprouts
by mid  July.  This year it didn't work quite as well, but we have been
picking for  two weeks now, about 200# a week.

_Phil from Iowa

In a message dated 8/18/2011 7:35:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,