[Market-farming] coolbot

Todd Lister toddlister1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 01:25:44 EDT 2011

9x7  room. 1" sheet foam under 3/4" plywood on top of slab. I haven't turned
it off since day 1 which was march 2010. 39 degrees. Works flawlessly.
18,000 btu ac. Have yet to see as much as a $40 impact on my electrical
bill. I have test run it at 36 degrees and it was no problem. Don't skimp on
insulation and don't use fiberglass. Read  and follow instructions on
Coolbot website. Installation video on Youtube. Took me 5 minutes to
install. They advise 220 and NOT 110 for efficiency. My most valuable item
after hoophouses.
Todd