[Market-farming] coolbot

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 22:55:34 EDT 2011

Just a hot weather tip for green growers, we use our old cooler that just
has an AC, to make a germination chamber for cool weather micro greens and
lettuce, take out of the dark chamber after germination and put in shaded
hoophouse for further growing, not everything works but most do.

_Phil from Iowa

In a message dated 8/14/2011 7:54:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,