[Market-farming] coolbot

Thomas P Hurtgen hurtgenmeadows at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:50:55 EDT 2011

My CoolBot has worked flawlessly for two years running and doesn't
show any signs of problems.  5 x 10 room built as per CoolBot specs
(sits inside a 6 x 10 covered trailer).  I have the largest LG a/c
unit that will run on 110 and it is within CoolBot spec also.
Meticulous installation of insulation is probably the key (along with
caulking every single crack).  My set point is 38 for vegetables and
flowers (a compromise for the mix of produce).  Tom (7b)