[Market-farming] Fwd: WTS: Howard Rotavator 60"

ecoponderosa 3cedarsfarm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:47:50 EDT 2011

It is a 50" model Howard , not a 60".

HR 18-50
See this link; it is listed there.
http://www.rmwade.com/howard.htm

The model closest to mine from this company:
http://www.beavervalleysupply.com/sectionb/howard.htm
would probably be:
HR400S-130M     50" Howard Rotavator    693 lbs.        $5,953
add tax and shipping to the final cost

Specs on mine:
Howard Rotavator
HR 18-50
Serial # 202 CE (the CE is printed on and the 202 is embossed)
Made in Spain
Howard Iberica, SA

I'll take $3000 for it.