[Market-farming] oriental eggplant/cool-bot cooling

Wiediger, Alison alison.wiediger at hart.kyschools.us
Sun Aug 14 17:27:49 EDT 2011

A lot depends on your room, the insulation in it, the ambient temperature and the AC unit you use.  It cool down to 34, we keep ours about 38/39 most of the time, using it with a small window unit in a sliding glass door cooler.  We also have a walk-in we built that we plan to cool with a window unit and cool-bot, but haven't had the harvest to need it yet this summer.  We do have a friend who has one cooling a walk-in.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

Sent from my iPad