[Market-farming] WTS: Howard Rotavator 60"

ecoponderosa 3cedarsfarm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 01:31:32 EDT 2011

WTS: Howard Rotavator 60"

I have a 60" Howard Rotavator that I would like to sell. It has been
properly maintained and is in excellent mechanical condition,
zero oil leaks. Gear ratios can be changed and it can be made to turn
in reverse. I am asking $3200 for it. The current 60" models
are priced well over $10,000. Howards have been manufactured for many
decades; they are indestructable and perform perfectly.

Link to pictures:

3cedarsfarm Picasa gallery: Howard Rotavator 60"
https://profiles.google.com/3cedarsfarm/photos/5640095763091574481

Email me at 3cedarsfarm at gmail.com if interested.