[Market-farming] oriental eggplant

Roots Farm karen at rootsfarm.info
Thu Aug 11 18:44:13 EDT 2011

Don't know if this is helpful.  Conventionally grown "regular" eggplant sells for about $1.50/# in Dominica.  We sell our organic Asian varieties (purples, blacks, greens, pinks, whites, stripes) for $3.50/#.  They are ever so much nicer, look gorgeous and usually sell out without problem.

Best wishes,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs