[Market-farming] Cabbage and broccoli starts in Virginia

Pam Twin Oaks pam at twinoaks.org
Sun Aug 7 14:21:51 EDT 2011

Well, I had a great two weeks'  vacation, and am grateful to my fellow
communards who took on all the responsibilities while I was away. I could
have predicted the weather would be super hot then, but not that the well
pump would go down.... So, cutting to the chase, I'm looking for broccoli
and cabbage transplants (starts) for sale in central Virginia, or shipped
from elsewhere. I'm especially interested in organic ones, but they don't
absolutely have to be, as we're not certified.

Pam Dawling, Twin Oaks Community, Louisa, VA.