[Market-farming] sealing off drip tape

Wyatt Jones wyatt_jones at netzero.com
Thu Aug 4 07:29:37 EDT 2011

I've been using the method Bill describes and never had any problems.  You do need a knife but I always carry one anyway as I always seem to need one for something.  To be honest it never even occurred to me to tie a knot in the line but that looks like it takes more line and time to do, though not much.  I think the way I do it is probably easier to do and undo anyway.  It also makes for a cleaner looking end that won't snag on anything if you have to move it.  I might try Lucy's way next time I forgot my knife just to see how it works but I'll probably stick with "Bill's method" for the most part, its just too easy, quick, and effective to give up.
57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4e3a82b22a2e03ccb56st06vuc