[Market-farming] shopping for new markets

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 13:09:18 EDT 2011

My wife has a cousin that lives at Langley on Whidbey Island, which by
ferry wouldn't be a long way's away. JoAnn is always about their local  market.
 You might check it out, I have never attended,but this is a high  end
neighborhood.

Phil from Iowa

In a message dated 8/2/2011 12:48:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,