[Market-farming] Extreme weather & RWH

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 00:20:42 EDT 2011

I'd love that info on RWH.  Even though we get a lot in late
fall/winter/early spring, we dry up and stay dry through the summer and have  real
irrigation issues for 2-3 months each year.  Sign me up for learning  how to store
it and use it later.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA

In a message dated 4/29/2011 9:06:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,