[Market-farming] is the list quiet

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 00:18:27 EDT 2011

Mike, some day you and I are going to talk more about those horse-drawn
implements of yours.  Not tonight though.  Congrats to the  momma-pig.  Hope
everyone got through the harsh weather OK.

PS - Marcy, you can have all our rain.  You're welcome to it.   And I'm
sorry, folks, that the PNW is priming the pump for all this horrible  weather.
It's our cold wet spring that is sending all that unstable air  over the
continent that has the SE so torn up.  Wish it weren't so.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA, experiencing the coldest wettest spring since  Eisenhower
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 4/29/2011 9:02:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,