[Market-farming] Looking for Lemon Grass Plugs

Allan Balliett allan.balliett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:03:43 EDT 2011

Joe - I hear this story often, but we tried it ourselves last year, with
some nice bunches direct from a wholesaler. We never got anything to root.

Since then, I've read that lemon grass sold through produce vendors,
currently, is frequently chemically treated to keep it from sprouting.

Last year we bought plugs from a grower in Texas. They were awesome. But due
to computer problems, I simply cannot find their address.

I've found a couple of other sources, but they are all sold out.

Thanks, Joe.

-Allan in WV